Good Trails:

  • Stag Point (Plumas) ***
  • Cleghorn Bar (Plumas) ****
  • Peligreen Jeepway **
  • Signal Peak **
  • Slick Rock ***
  • Deer Valley ***
  • Snake Lake ***
  • Rubicon 1st half ****
  • Hell Hole ****

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Currie Anti-Rock

Got real tired of connecting and disconnecting the stock swaybar, so I removed it and installed a Currie Anti-Rock off road swaybar. The Currie is a torsion style swaybar that is splined to the links on each side. The result is more controlled flexing off road, no hassle of disconnecting, and an overall smoother ride. It stays connected all the time and nothing has to be done when going off road. After testing it today I have a feeling it may turn out to be the best mod for the money I've done so far:

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Welcome to my Jeep page. Just a casual chronicle of my TJ and the places it goes in California. My goal is to have a vehicle that is well suited to the mountainous geography of California.